I am a front-end developer, consultant and project manager in a small village near Munich, Germany with over 9 years experience in my fields.
I am working as a remote freelancer and advisor for mid-size and big clients and have real-world experience with Scrum and Kanban in various teams.
I am an active Open Source contributor, have held several conference talks and have written articles for Smashing Magazine, Creative Bloq (netmagazine). I’m curating the Web Development Reading List, one of the industry-leading round-up newsletters.
What I do
You can hire me for the following list of work:
- Front-end Development: I build solid, sustainable, performance-optimized and ethically correct web solutions with modern technologies.
- Project Audits: I do performance and code quality audits and check if your code works fine in most cases.
- Device Testing: I test, debug and review each project on a mass of devices in an Open Device Lab.
- Technical Writing: I have experience as writer for technical and philosophical topics in the web development industry.
- Agile Management: I have quite some experience with Scrum and Kanban teams and have developed and improved team workflows successfully, and I have much experience with managing remote teams.
We think Anselm Hannemann is just brilliant.
I have specific knowledge on:
- Front-End Tooling with npm / bower, Grunt / Gulp / Webpack, etc.
- Working Agile with Scrum or Kanban
- W3C / WHATWG Webstandards
Underrated Webdevs to Follow Vol. 1: @helloanselm, @respimg member, helped build opendevicelab.com, curates WDRL.